Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 12:56:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Reid <steve@edmweb.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP (iijppp) proxy ARP bug?

I seem to have found a bug in iijppp. It doesn't always delete the ARP
entry when the connection is closed. Further connections on that IP
address don't work until I manually arp -d the entry.

The server is a FreeBSD 2.1-R system, and the client is a 2.0.5-R machine.
Both are using iijppp. Static IP address. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Right now, I am the only person who uses the system for dialin, so this
isn't exactly high-load.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a fix?