Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:52:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Byung Kim <bxkim@ucdavis.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems installing more options

Hi,
	I dont know if this is the right place to be sending these sort
of questions but here it goes:

	I installed FreeBSD (2.0) and only installed the bindist.  Now I
would like to install other options including XFree86 but I can't seem to
get back to that screen.  After I mount everything and type (p)roceed ,
[yes], it takes me back to the prompt.  Please help me with this and
also, how do I copy stuff from my floppy drive?  I'm not an expert on
Unix and want to learn... THANKS