Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 01:36:48 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'gummibear@we.mediaone.net'" <gummibear@we.mediaone.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and K6-2's

My FreeBSD gateway machine, is a K6-2/400 on a FIC VA-503+ w/ 64mb of ram
running 2.2.8.  It is very stable and I've had little to no trouble at all
with it.

It runs Squid, samba, apache, nfsd, ppp, ipfw, etc... etc...  and the
current uptime is 31 days, the last time it was rebooted was when I put
another drive in it.

Hope that helps.
-Chris