Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 1999 01:03:48 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forward all spam to UCE@FTC.GOV [please take to -chat]

On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 03:45:35AM -0600, Jim Bryant wrote:
> In reply:

> 270,000,000 americans are pissed.  who the fuck are you to defy the
> will of the american public,

the ohter 4 billion 700 thousand odd that make up teh rest of teh REAL WORLD,
i'd say we have a significant majority and we as a group are tired of this
kind of scantemonius spew coming from yet another morally out raged amoreican

have you guys not learnt yet thea the world is a big place and that 'meric is
just as insignicifant a bit of it as any oher place.

> stop violating OUR rights on OUR owned/rented property!  220+ years of
> tested cases can not be wrong, and WILL be upheld.

and teh rest of yurope has several thousand years of culture and lawyering
experience .. big deal, its teh johny come ltatley at are teh biggest pains
int eh bum .. thye constantly have to prove that tey are doing sometng, don't
matter waht or to whom, either.

you obviously don't know the laws of yor own land well enough, i' suggest you
reread the bitts about copyright and ownership

cheers .. take a moment to cool down, life isn;t wort all this greif.

regards

jonathan

ps, please excuse bad spelling, i have dsylexia, sever neurological deficeits