Date:      16 Mar 2003 23:54:20 +0000
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@exodus.net>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

On ne, 2003-03-16 at 21:35, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

seems I got it all working. Problem with sending from phone to PC is
described in other mail - phone can't open connection, opening connectin
from PC first solves this.

Problem with sending from PC to phone was, that I was trying to put
files listed in obexapp manual page, like telecom/pb/luid.vcf for new
vcard... that is all plain wrong. This works for me reliably now (don't
understand why it was not working before):

# obexapp -C 10 -a 00:d... // both 10 (OPUSH) and 11 (IrMC) works
obex> co
none // both none and folder works
obex> put
local> new.vcf
remote> new.vcf  // any file in current directory, .vcf does not work
success

I'll put it on my webpage.

Regarding your example with gifs, my phone does not have ability to send
pictures, and I doubt it will handle gif.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
Hlinik se odstehoval do Humpolce.