Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:03:01 +0900
From:      Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@itojun.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WIDE hydrangea IPv6/ipsec stack for FreeBSD: current status

	Hello, just fyi...

	WIDE hydrangea IPv6/ipsec stack is ready for you to play with.
	ftp://ftp.itojun.org/pub/ipv6/ has the weekly snapshot kernel diff
	and userland programs (mostly administration stuffs, such as
	ifconfig/netstat/whatever).

	Most basic IPv6 functions are ready.  We are implementing advanced api
	(as specified by draft-ietf-ipngwg-advanced-api-04.txt) and other
	uncommon IPv6 headers.

	For more information about the project, pls visit
	http://www.v6.wide.ad.jp/
	http://www.wide.ad.jp/

	NOTE: your country may have restrictions on ftp'ing crypto software.
	Check before downloading the kit.  The kit includes DES/blowfish
	crypto algorithms and MD5/SHA1 hash functions.

Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh
itojun@itojun.org

PS: I'm now overloaded with my paperwork (thesis), so i may not be able
to check all messages to hackers@freebsd.  please reply to me directly
if needed.