Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:05:56 +0100
From:      Macrolosa <edvard@post.omnitel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   miscellaneous

        Hello,
    I wanted to ask:
       1. Why when I am adding packages from OpenBSD CD and trying to
run it
            I'm getting: "ld.so: Bad magic" Waht does it mean???

        2. Why FreeBSD is better than OpenBSD or NetBSD ??? (I like
FreeBSD!)

        3. Is OpenBSD more secure than FreeBSD ???

        4. Can I use only Enlightenment without GNOME or KDE??? If yes,
then what file
            manager can I use ??? Please help!

        Many thanks in advance - Ed