Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:42:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Gordon <arg-bsd@arg1.demon.co.uk>
To:        David Haworth <dave@fyonn.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: fujifilm SM-R2 problems

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, David Haworth wrote:

> I've got usb, umass, pass, da etc in the kernel. what am I doing wrong?

Does anything work USB-wise on this machine?  Looks like you've got things
configured OK.

> I'd really aprecciate the help here. I bought this reader so I could use my
> camera under freebsd and not need windows...

Assuming you are running 4.x, you could try Joe's USB upgrade patches,
available at:  http://www.josef-k.net:/misc/RELENG_4-USB-20020301.patch.gz

These greatly improved the stability of my USB, though I was able to use
the SM-R2 without them.