Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 12:56:28 -0400
From:      Brad Ratliff <brad.ratliff@scitexdpi.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A quick question

Hi.  I am very UNIX illiterate.  I just installed freebsd on a PC because I need to be able to compile my C code under FreeBSD.  I need to know how to copy my C source files, done under WIN NT's notepad, over to my FreeBSD box through the floppy drive, and how to copy my compiled programs back over to the floppy drive.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Brad Ratliff