Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 08:56:30 +1000
From:      Joe Shevland <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Subject:   Re: J2EE on FreeBSD

Hi Ernst,

Have you looked at jBoss? http://www.ejboss.org

This project has support for 1.2.2, though it prefers 1.3. I've yet to have
this running under FreeBSD and the latest patchset, though it should be
OK. Famous last words perhaps :)

Regards,
Joe

--
Joe Shevland
Principal Consultant

"I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem."
                -- Ashleigh Brilliant