Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:30:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mousen

What would really be nice is if someone made a keyboard with the built in
"stick" that comes with the Thinkpads.  It's really nice to not have to
move your hands off the keyboard to position the mouse...  Anyone ever
seen one under $100?

As for the glidepoints, I haven't used one.  Cirque makes some neat ones,
but the best features are lost when you go away from windows.  It lets you
make a strip on the right side act as a scrollbar control for the active
window.

I found all kinds of stuff at cdw and insight by searching under "input
devices" and then narrowing it down to weed out keyboards and joysticks...

Good luck,

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."