Date:      Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:58:07 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
To:        George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
Cc:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice 3.4.3_1: testers needed

--N8NGGaQn1mzfvaPg

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 06:46:23PM +0300, George Liaskos wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org> wro=
te:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have spent some times on libreoffice 3.4.3_1:
> > =A0- fix broken .desktop files
> > =A0- improvement of the plist generation
> > =A0- prevent distro-install-desktop-integration to run a gnuism (sed) w=
e do it on
> > =A0 our makefile
> >
> > I committed this to the git.
> >
> > Feel free to test.
> >
> > Ps: Remaining problem: the splash screen segfaults
> >
>=20
> Do we still need the REINPLACE_CMD in the Makefile
> for the /bin/bash?
>=20
> We should also sync the configure.in patch from the cvs.
>=20
> I will fire a build with all the options enabled.

Yes you are right for the configure.in from cvs, for bash yes we still need=
 it
it it is in the patch I updated the is a mistake because it will fail with =
non
default LOCALBASE.

I can't fix that for now I don't have access to my build box.

if you want to do it please go ahead otherwise I will do it myself tomorrow
morning.

regards,
Bapt

--N8NGGaQn1mzfvaPg