Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 00:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryan Liesner <bleez@bellatlantic.net>
To:        Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Burning audio CD's

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Bruce Burden wrote:

>> I'm probably missing something here.  I can convert mp3's to wav files
>> and burn the tracks on a CD.  The resulting CD plays just fine on
>> computer CD Roms, but they just refuse to play on any and I mean any
>> home or portable CD players.
>>
>	I do:
>
>		cdda2wav -v255 -D0,2,0 -B -Owav
>		cdrecord -dummy -speed=12 -v dev=1,4,0 -dao -useinfo  *.wav

Wish I could, but I'm all ATAPI here.  Someone else suggested that
CD-RWs will not work properly, but I tried both CD-RWs and
CD-Rs.  Right now I'm playing a CD I just burned on my system, but it
just won't play on my audio systems around the house.  I do:

         burncd -e -p -s 4 audio track* fixate

Thanks.