Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2001 02:28:21 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>, Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is VT_TFS?

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> *I* worked at TFS, I even kept ref.tfs.com alive after Julian went AWOL.

I'm well aware of your checkered past... 8-).

I guess Julian might pipe up now about the use of the acronym
"AWOL"...

> Now, remind me again why historians are so picky about "primary
> sources" and "secondary sources" for historical information...

That would be... Dennis Ritchie?  8-) 8-).

> Are we done now ?

I guess...

> (Apart from Adrians story of course :-)

If you think you can beat it out of him... I think we'd all
like to sit around the camp fire and listen to it, while
stroking our long grey beards...

-- Terry