Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:53:43 -0500
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Subject:   RE: ipfw and dhcp.

Your first problem is you are confused about what you are talking
about.
You state you are using IPFW but you give firewall rule for
IPFILTER.
IPFW & IPFILTER are 2 different firewall software applications.
Verify what you really have installed and post the contents of your
/etc/rc.conf file for us to see.