Date:      Mon, 06 Jan 1997 14:19:58 -0700
From:      Blaine Minazzi <bminazzi@w3page.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        sfinn@thecore.com
Subject:   Re: Xylogics Remote Annex SW and FBSD

Shaun Finn wrote:

> We are running erpcd release 3.1 on a 2.0.5R FBSD machine. I chose
> the compile option and everything worked fine. I was expecting to
> have to update FBSD to at least 2.1.0 in order to make it work, but
> was pleasantly surprised.

I have a pair of MicroAnnex XL's.  What would I need to do to make these
puppies go with FreeBSD?  Any Clue's?
 ( the People at Bay have been less than Helpfull. As soon as you
mention FreeBSD, they say *NOT SUPPORTED*! )
  If I had to go based only on the companies response to me so far, I
would avoid BAY products.  But. I already have these units.

Any help appreciated.

Blaine Minazzi

  GENRIC TAG LINE AND SIG FILE, SAVES UP TO 50% BANDWIDTH.