Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:17:35 -0500
From:      "Zachary Fink" <zacharyjf@email.msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   In reference to your "Welcome to Enslavement" Web Address

Dr. Zachary J. Fink
Rolling Hills  Building 8 Unit 10
Lenox, Massachusetts 01240-2169

March 8, 1999

Slavery

Dear no longer here:

Why do people prefer you to me.

Such as mindlessness--in our media, our dubious education system--although
the alternatives look much bleaker, hustlers, thieves--not separable in my
opinion, door salesmen, and ugly billboards.

The black slaves in America were brought here through the British, with Arab
and black assistance--not the Jews.  They actually had advantages, such as a
freedom of spirit never seen in their plantation owners, for example.

Did anybody besides me and a few kings back then ever hold the thought that
the British almost enslaved the New World for their island’s benefit?  This
went beyond Africa, and might not even have included it much, for British
benefit per se.  In fact, it was in all likelyhood a requirement for all the
rest--not quite to take place, either.

What would the likes of Oprah or Stedman or Jenny Jones do to me.  It
certainly wouldn’t be as high as the depressing to more than myself previous
black slaves.  Then why does out American society do better than enjoy
people like Oprah, Jenny Jones, Richard Bey, or the boring at most radios
talkers.

The answer is:  not all of us and not all of the time for those who do.  And
that is the more decent part of America.

In other words, the second paragraph, and more here including this, is a
spin of people’s hatred of me--against themselves.

Sincerely,
Dr. Zachary J. Fink

[Zachary J. Fink, Ph. D. Chemical Engineering, University of Massachusetts
(Amherst), 1971, recently Computer Science Coordinator at Abilitech, a
school for the disabled, recent Research Director for the Lenox Institute of
Water Technology, now semi-retired]

[zjf]

Enclosure: [   ]

cc:  [   ]