Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:22:37 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chromium-24.0.1312.56 displays nothing?

On 25 January 2013 13:39, Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just portupgraded to the latest version of chromium and it now
> displays a blank page. Nothing renders at all - not even the internal
> Settings and Bookmarks. No errors apparent on stdout/stdin.
>
> This is on 9.1-STABLE/amd64; built with WITH_CLANG set.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

Hmm. chromium doesn't appear to be managing up its IPC shared memory usage
robustly. When it hits its limit, it stops rendering - with external
notifications anywhere as to what the problem is. I'm not sure whether it's
leaking, although I suspect it may be.

> ipcrm -W

Warning: the above will wipe out IPC shared memory being used by a gnome
session as well.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>