Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 12:39:44 +0100 (BST)
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@mail.telepac.pt>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hello all!

After installing afterstep I sadly noticed how it uses a penguin icon by
default for an iconized xterm.

Well, don't know if someone tried to bring some devilish flavor to the the
afterstep desktop so here is a little icon I tried (I'm not a gimp expert!) on
mine.

 ]:)

Joao Pedras

Sent using XFMail on 28-Mar-99 at 21:44:53
This message was sent by XFMail
proudly powered by FreeBSD
 -> http://www.freebsd.org <-  "The Power to Serve"