Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:30:05 +0100
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   uucico dies with floating point errors

I pick up my mail with uucico, because I don't want to put all the mail for
my domain (read: my family) in one mailbox, and I don't have a fixed ip, so
etrn won't work (easily).

Anyway during the last month or so, around a third of the times it runs, it
appearently dies, and I get a message saying uucico died because of a
floating point error.

It seems I get the mail on the next call.

The box is running current of 6. jan, but I¨m pretty sure it started before
that. It's using user-isdn and uucp over tcp.

How would I start debugging this? There is no core files, or other error
messages.

Leif