Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2001 12:58:53 -0000
From:      jessie@power-jessie.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help on HP Netserver E 45

Hello there!

Anyone who have success installing FreeBSD
on HP Netserver E 45? I'm having a hard time
installing one. I have successfully installed
fBSD 4.2R but it doesn't boot, the error
message is 'Operating System not found' and
'Read Error'? What is wrong? Can someone help me
please. Or point me to a site about this.

I'm using 20G Seagate Barracuda SCSI harddisk.

Need help asap.

Thanks.

jessie.