Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:10:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP!!!! KSE Milestone-2 COMMITTED

On 12-Sep-01 Julian Elischer wrote:
> My comment is that if this is a locking change than it should be part of
> the locking changes..
> so it's just each of us 'batting' to put the patch in the other
> set..

You could have done 'suser(td->td_proc)'  but instead you have changed an API
that now has to be unchanged. :(  Hence we have people asking about whether or
not to document the suser_td() function.  This would not have required the 'p'
variable and would have preserved the API, which is perfectly acceptable in
this case seeing as how ucred's are per-proc and not per-thread, thus suser()
still is a proc related check, not a thread related one as suser_td() seems to
imply.  No bother, it will all be backed out eventually anyways. :-/