Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:16:52 +0100
From:      James McGuire <j.a.mcguire@i-benefit.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN (Europe. dial-up) POSTED to QUESTIONS and NET.

Funny that, I used to get a similar kind of thing with an asustek
winbond (iwic) card. I would get T303's nine times out of ten when I
dialed out -- on the odd occassion it would work though, and I had the
same phone number setup, with the area code too. Anyway I'd be surprised
if it is the area code doing it, because as soon as I switched to a
Fritz card (ifpi) it worked fine. I tended to blame it on the iwic
driver because the said card worked fine under other operation systems.

James