Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:55:50 -0500
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@pagesz.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Tommy Hallgren <thallgren@yahoo.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.1R ISO CD Image ??

bfoz@glue.umd.edu said:
:- Is this the right list for this conversation?

No.

:- I would definately buy more cd's if they only cost $5. $40 is too much
:- for us student types

Consider getting the subscription.  That makes it 25 bucks plus shipping.
Once a quarter or so.  Heck, put it on Dad's card.  He won't even know.

Frankly, my recollections of my college days indicates that I went through
$25 in *beer* a *week*, and that was a *long* time ago.  And it was 3.2
beer too!