Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:48:13 +0100
From:      "Bruno Campanelli" <bcampanelli@quipo.it>
To:        <freeBSD-questions@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problems installing FreeBSD

I've got the FreeBSD 2.1.5 CD-ROM from Walnut Creek, and I'm
having a lot of difficulty installing it.  I have a 66 MHz 486 with 16
MB of memory and an Adaptec 1540A SCSI board, a 1.2GB Quantum Fireball
disk and a Toshiba 3501XA CD-ROM drive.  The installation works just
fine, but when I try to reboot the system, I get the message "Missing
Operating System".

---
[Quipo ISP - Questa E-mail e' stata controllata dal programma Declude Virus]
[Quipo ISP - This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]