Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:21:32 -0700
From:      John Oram <norami@unlimited.net>
To:        Mark <mark@offworld1.net>
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is BSD capable??

Mark:

Take a look at <http://www.webworldwarehouse.com/wireless/cpe.htm>;
Lonnie Nunweiler @ Web Warehouse is running 2.4 GHz wireless radios and
can assist you in using either PicoBSD or Linux. He has more than four
experience doing  what your asking about. His approach may save you a
lot of time and money.

Another place to look is the Archives:
<http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-wireless/archives/>;

If I can be of assistance, let me know.