Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:37:35 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        snaqvi@naqvigroup.com, www@FreeBSD.org, trhodes@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Inclusion on the FreeBSD Vendors page - Consulting Services

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:13:34 +0000
Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> > 2) Amroha Engineering, Inc. has also been a contributor
> > to FreeBSD project. We have provided Intel RAID cards
> > as well as software additions for Apache servers (login
> > management across multiple physical FreeBSD host
> > machines). Our contact person has been a Mr. Bob Smith
> > who at that time was working on the drivers for the
> > Intel SCSI RAID cards.
>
> I have cc'd Tom Rhodes who has been doing a lot of work in the
> donations area; Tom, could you sort out an appropriate credit for AEI
> in the appropriate place (I'm not sure where that is anymore) ?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Ceri.  Currently
we seperate donations, donations that are run through the
FreeBSD donations project are held in the en/donations directory,
past donations are left in the contributors article.  I have no
power over that.

However, I agree that AEI should be given full credit for any
and all donations (cash, access, hardware) that were pledged to
the FreeBSD project.

If Mr. Shams Naqvi would like to pass a list on to me I will
see to it that all due credit is presented on our website.

Thank you,

--
Tom Rhodes