Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:28:18 -0500
From:      Jim Carroll <jim@carroll.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adventurers Wanted

             Adventurers Wanted

Tired of boring projects?  Frustrated by crafting brilliant code
for managers who can't tell the difference?  It's time to put
your talent to better use.

If you are a great programmer able to take charge and create
remarkable solutions we want you on our team.  We are
Carroll-Net.

Carroll-Net is the premier messaging and e-commerce service
provider.  We were established in 1994 and have had steady
profitable growth year to year as an Internet Developer and
Services Company. We have big plans for the future and want
our key players to share the rewards.

We are looking for a senior level developer.  Someone who is
talented, can communicate well, and thrives on challenge.
Here's a quick sketch of the skills needed to do the job:

        * Strong C/C++ and Perl skills

        * Experienced with Internet Programming (both
          HTML and Server Side Java)

        * Well grounded in FreeBSD programming and
          administration

        * Background in SQL Database work

If you are ready for the challenge, contact our office in New
Jersey at 201-488-1332.  You can fax your resume with cover
letter to 201-489-9436.

If you're engaged already, but know of a friend who might be
interested, ask them to call.  If they come on board, we'll pay
you $500.