Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:59:07 +0000
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org,  hyogeollee@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: www/firefox install stops at building chrome's registry

 >Dear all,

 >www/firefox install stops at building chrome's registry after 2.0.0.4.
 >I searched PR database but I cannot find about this problem. I would
 >like to listen to anyone has this problem too. My FreeBSD box is amd64
 >- -current.
 >
 >Problem:
 >Install stops after "===> Building Chrome's registry..." message.
 >When I pressed ctrl-t, I can see 'load: 2.24 cmd: regxpcom 6522
 >[umtxn] 0.00u 0.00s 0% 12988k'
 >
 >Environment:
 >Firefox config is newtab and optimized_cflags.
 >
 >FreeBSD localhost.localdomain 7.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #5: Sat
 >Jun 2 14:07:44 KST 2007
 >root at localhost.localdomain:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/EZ8KERNEL amd64
 >
 >CFLAGS=-DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing
 >
 >Kernel config has not SMP options, full config file is
 >http://home.megapass.co.kr/~supr07/EZ8KERNEL
 >
 >Best regards,
 >Hyogeol Lee

I see exact the same here on one of my AMD64 boxes running FreeBSD
7.0-CURRENT as of built yesterday (UP Kernel) with bot ports/thunderbird
and ports/firefox.
I alos relaized that both applications won't start anymore after a
buildworld at monday this week so I tried rebuilding both ports. This
maybe coinzides.

Is there any solution underway?

Regards,
Oliver