Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <phill@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Management Tools

Does anyone know of a software application designed to track
IP addresses?  [Commercial or non, doesn't really matter]

We need it to be able to track fields like the physical location
of the IP, what type of hardware its installed on, etc.  It needs
to be able to handle hundreds of PoPs (telco central offices),
and thousands of machines.

I'd prefer it to be webbased, but I could pretty much care less.
Right now we're using a home brewed PHP app that hits a SQL sever
for its info -- but its just becoming too  much of a task to modify
this when other projects have a much higher  priority.

Thanks.

--
Phillip Salzman