Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2008 02:28:18 +0300
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Coleman Kane <cokane@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APNG patch for graphics/png port

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 01:22:34PM -0500, Coleman Kane wrote:
> One thing that I noticed was the APNG patch from here:
>   * http://littlesvr.ca/apng/.
> This seems to be expected by Thunderbird and is part of the latest
> source tree. Mozilla has been maintaining a format spec here:
>   * https://wiki.mozilla.org/APNG_Specification

It should be either accepted by libpng developers (and this way appears in=
=20
the png port automatically) or separate slave apng port should be made.=20
Porter is poor replacement for developer, especially considering lots of=20
security holes libpng long history.

--=20
http://ache.pp.ru/

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB