Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 2010 03:52:33 -0700
From:      <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        "'Max Brazhnikov'" <makc@issp.ac.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: kdelibs4 [4.4.5] compile failure for 4.4.4 repeated

Just attempting to rebuild kdelibs4 now. In the early part of the compile
there is a report (Summarised) saying

"The following optional packages could NIOT be located on your system"

Soprano (2.3.70 or higher)   [pkg_info actually shows soprano-2.4.3
installed)
Soprano Redland Backend      [How is this and the following two installed?}
LibACL
FAM

It seems strange that these items are not installed as a dependency in any
case.
Any reason why kdelibs4 should not be picking up presence of soprano?

David