Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:58:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
To:        Gregory Carvalho <GregoryC@stcinc.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dump/restore problem

Are you sure the files in question are on that part of the tape? I mean
not elsewhere in a multiple-dump backup that might require you to "mt
/dev/rsa0 fsf 2" first or something? What are the dump commands that
created the tape? (from when it was blank and fully rewound) What's the
mount command show for where your filesystems are attached?

Dave