Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:59:26 -0800
From:      Sean-Paul Rees <sean@dreamfire.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   arpresolve

I keep getting a lot of messages like this in my system message buffer:

arplookup 127.0.0.1 failed: could not allocate llinfo
arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 127.0.0.1rt
arplookup 127.0.0.1 failed: could not allocate llinfo
arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 127.0.0.1rt

I don't get them at any regular interval. What do they mean and how do I
remedy the problem, if I can?

I'm running 3.4-STABLE (1/20/2000), on a dual NIC'ed machine running natd
for my LAN and cable modem. The machine is also running a few other things,
the usual, apache, postfix, postgres, ssh.

--
Cheers,
Sean