Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 1996 08:47:24 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.1.5R sysinstall

Hi!

Yesterday as I was installing 2.1.5R I noticed the same bug (feature?) of
sysinstall as in 2.0.5R.

When using label editor I choose an (A) option (automatic selection of
filesystems sizes), and then I looked at the numbers and wanted to
slightly change them to suit my specific needs.

So I went on and deleted some (not all) entries to free up space. Then I
started to assign them anew, and at the last chunk I've simply chosen
``the rest'' of space by simply pressing Enter, when asked about size of
the filesystem.

And then this fella tells me something like: "total numbers of blocks
exceeded" or "size too big" - I don't remember exactly. Anyway, it
miscalculated ``the rest'' of free space.

It didn't help also when I deleted all already assigned space and started
again - it was still complaining. Finally, I quit the label editor and
entered it again. This time I manually assigned sizes, and encountered no
problems.

So, that's it.

Andy