Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:27:09 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc.d patch to test out

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 04:39:51PM -0800, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
> Since O'Brien ...

*sigh*  Is people's grammer gotten this bad in emails these days?

Calling someone by their last name like that is rude and not proper
English grammer.  I do not know why everyone here seems to do this to me.

Acceptable forms:

    Mr. O'Brien
    David O'Brien
    DEO (my initals, an accepted Unixism)
    obrien (my login, another accepted Unixism)
    David