Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:33:10 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to NOT get booteasy at install?

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:58:56 -0700 (PDT), Doug White wrote:

>At the selection screen arrow down to 'none', hit the spacebar, *then*
>return.  If you just hit return you select 'OK' to install BootEasy and
>don't change the radiobutton.  With libdialog you have to get into the
>habit of using space to select and enter to proceed.

Thanks for the reply. I have everything under control now.

I have had this problem with Booteasy with EVERY install. I have
tried in many different ways and I think that I have used spacebar to
select None. On the last case I described I never got the screen at
all since I only did the labeling and no partitioning. Booteasy got
installed.

My guess that if one never goes into the partition screen that
Booteasy is the default.