Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:33:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        "Ward... James Ward" <jew@desert.net>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: svnc-0.1

> When I try to run svncviewer on my system (4.2).  It comes okay, but I get:
>
> svgalib: unable to initialize mouse
>
> So I have a nice display, but no mouse!  I tried a few things to get it
> to work like moused, but to no avail.  Any idea how I can get this to work?

Hi, James.  I have a link in /dev:

	/dev/mouse -> /dev/sysmouse

I also added a line

	mdev /dev/sysmouse

to my /usr/local/etc/vga/libvga.config file.  Probably just the latter
would be sufficient, if you have moused set up.  If not, the
libvga.config(5) man page tells how to configure SVGAlib.  If you still
have the problem, you might ask the maintainer of the svgalib port.
--
Trevor Johnson
http://jpj.net/~trevor/gpgkey.txt