Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:44:05 -0500
From:      "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
To:        "Tyler Spivey" <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: few questions for ya

Around here (Minneapolis Minnesota) there are people that pretty much give a
pentium class machines.  I suppose a couple of those would be cheap.
Otherwise, in current technology the P3-600 or the Athlon 750 are reasonable
priced.

> 2, how or where can  i find some freebsd or anything for
> that matter, shell accounts?

Maybe it's just me, but I can't make any sense out of this question.  :)
Are you asking where to get the FreeBSD operating system?  If so, try
www.freebsd.org
If you are looking for shell accounts on someone else's machine then try
your ISP.  Maybe they already have a shell account set up for you.  If you
are really lucky they might even use FreeBSD.

Josh