Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:09:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        Kitt Diebold <kitt@connecticom.com>
Cc:        "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: telnet account

The only problem with it is their scripts limit what you can do.  If
anyone needs a FREE account on one of our servers please feel free to ask.
We have gotten several responses and it seems there is a need for it.

Send email to willow@tds.edu with a username, password, and full name in
the message and the account will be created.  Standard TOS/AUP apply.

--
willow@tds.edu