Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 02:22:48 +0300
From:      "Amjad R. Alsharif" <alsharif@aelia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Fwd: UUCP configuration]

--------------CD25DC406AD955B0070491A4

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been trying to configure sendmail on FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE to have
it exchange mail with our main office via uucp.  However, I have been
unable to correctly do so. I truly, need some help here to find out what

I am doing wrong.

For a starter I have followed the istructions on how to configure uucp
found in FAQ "http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ136.html". yet did not work.

when I run sendmail -bt I get :
rewrite: ruleset  0 returns: $# local  $: foo@ undp.org

I have tried a number of things but none would work, it just will not
queue the mail as uucp.

It would be greatly appreciated if the exact conf is sent on how to
configure it to exchange mail with the head office via uucp.

Thanks a million