Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:11:11 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        Jacques Vidrine <nectar@NECTAR.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pthreads

I'm sure about where to get the specs, but news:comp.programming.threads
is a good source of info.

You might also try...

Programming with POSIX Threads, by David R. Butenhof ISBN: 0201633922

Written by a DEC guy who was on the POSIX Threads committee.

Programming with Threads, by Steve Kleiman.

Written by SUN guys and includes advice on when to use AIO vs. threads.

Regards,

Mike

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F 2-5-12, Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,