Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2003 05:51:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <rwstable@gulliver.summitoh.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hints on KVM switches w/ X

I have run this sort of setup for quite some time, and that is very
common.  The easiest way to get control over your mouse again is to drop
to the command line (pseudo-term) by pressing "ctrl-atl-f2" or whatever
pty you didn't start X from, then when you get to the login, hit "alt-f7",
and you'll be returned to your X session, this time the mouse will resync
and you'll be able to use it.  Just my own personal experience.

Ryan