Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:54:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Daniel Holmes <danielh@zorkmid.dakcs.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpi_cpu printf

> +    printf("acpi_cpu: throttling enabled, %d steps from 100%% to %d.%d%%, "
> +          "currently %d.%d%%\n"

Personally, rather than 'enabled', how about 'available'? Using the
word enabled might give some newbies fits when they try to figure it
out what it means. It sounds like the throttling is already turned on.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel D Holmes, N7NKR          	I'net:  DANIELH@DAKCS.COM
Standard disclaimers apply wherever you can find a sticky spot.