Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2010 06:50:08 GMT
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/153260: lor in vfs_bio and ufs_dirhash on EC2 AMI

The following reply was made to PR i386/153260; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, pete@nomadlogic.org
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:40:48 -0800

 Thanks for reporting these.  The bufwait/dirhash LOR is a known false positive,
 and the ufs/bufwait/ufs LOR is something I see very frequently; either it's a
 false positive or it's otherwise very unlikely to cause problems given how many
 people see it and don't encounter problems.

 These two were both reported in PR kern/138002 (and probably other PRs too) so
 I'm going to close this PR as a duplicate.

 --
 Colin Percival
 Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve