Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   inetd internel auth problem

After reading the posting I've switched my fbsd
machines from pidentd to this internal auth. Since
that I have noticed one [problem/bug/mistake].
It provides the username well, the problem comes in
when I simply do:

telnet localhost 113

And then quit the telnet. Then I run "top" and i see
inetd using almost 100% CPU. It stays at full CPU
util the connection "times out" which is the default
of 10 seconds.

I'm certain this can't be normal behavior. I've been
able to reproduce this on every single fbsd machine
I have.

Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

Holt