Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:00:22 +0000
From:      Chrisy Luke <chrisy@flix.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multi Head XFree86 VGA card recomendations wanted

Wes Peters wrote (on Dec 16):
> Have you considered buying Metro-X?  It supports up to 4 screens on just
> about any combination of AGP and PCI Matrox cards.  For more information,
> see http://www.metrolink.com/productindex.html and look for Multi-Headed
> Display Support.  Metro-X is only $39.

Someting I'd be keen to know is the extent of support for the new
G100 MMS (Quad-head). Four G100's on one card, it seems. Works well
with NT (puke) - with the limitation that all the displays need to run
with the same resolution (very very sucky when you have an odd combination
of monitors).

Chris.
--
== chris@easynet.net, chrisy@flirble.org.  +44 20 7900 4444
== Systems Manager for Easynet, a part of Easynet Group PLC.