Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:20:30 -0500
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <montana1@home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Outlook PST files

Is there an email client that can work directly with Outlook98's pst file
without importing the pst info into it's own format. I dual boot between
Win98 and FreeBSD and keep the pst on a network drive so it would be
convenient to share the pst between them. I am unable to use imap, which
would go part of the way to solving this but not all the way. Such as
pulling certain emails from the server to the local hard drive due to
quotas.

Cheers