Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:35:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        phk@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Another policy...

> > We made this one up too:
> >
> > "MAINTAINER in Makefiles"
>
> I expect to soon see the addition of a ``Policy'' section (if it does
> not already exist) with this and the other ``Policy'' just layed down
> to be added to the handbook so that there is more of a record of these
> than just these 2 mail messages.

And a policy list for discussion of this sort of thing is needed.
You will have some -hackers who've missed this.  At the moment,
I'm pretty much killing 80% of my FreeBSD mail until I come up
for air.

--
Peter Dufault               Real-Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936