Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:33:20 +0800
From:      "dnu" <dnu@info.com.ph>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ATA and 4.6 release

Hello,

The ata installation problem also affected my Mitsumi 48X drive.
But the simple workaround given also worked!

I must say, so far, this release seems pretty good!  Installation
took less time than expected.  Drive transfer speeds were higher
and sustained longer than in 4.5.  Though it probably won't work
on my Seagate drive, I think I'll enable ata.tags just for fun!
:)

David